An advantage to joining, speaking and volunteering with your local writing group is that opportunities start to present themselves in the form of helpful people.
Jean Slone a member of Redwood Writer’s Club offered to place my books into local coffee shops in exchange for a commission on each book sold.
Works for me, to make sure these wonderful shops get just a tiny bit more promotion, I’m listing them here.
Go out and get some coffee!
- The Bean Affair, Healdsburg
- Geyerville Mud, Geyserville
- The Dry Creek Store, Healdsburg
- The Barking dog Roasters, Sonoma
- Cafe de Croissants, Oakmont
- Kenwood Farmhouse Gift Shop, Kenwood
- Bengalow Coffee and tea, Larksfield
- Cafe Noto, Windsor
- Muffin Street Baking, Santa Rosa
- Pearson & Co. Santa Rosa
- Local Folkal, Cloverdale
- Aqus Coffee Shop, Petaluma
- Apple Box Coffee Shop, Petaluma