Thank you Carly Findlay at carlyfindlay.blogspot.com for being a great guest on Newbie Writers. She had a few bits of advice for bloggers:
- Just start writing
- Stay with it
- Write about what you like
- Don’t let it become a chore
- Sign up for social media
- A writing career is 40 percent marketing, so use social media
- If you are using twitter, a strategy is to be considered a trusted source, so people follow you in order to get the information they need.
- And of course, the twitter and the facebook and the linked in all direct followers to your blog!
And if you want to know if your book has what it takes,
Contact me for your complimentary consultation and book – Start Your Book Now