The Newbie Writers’ Podcast
- Mark David Gerson is the award-winning author of the popular Q’ntana Trilogy of fantasy novels (The MoonQuest, The StarQuest, The SunQuest), of three critically books on writing and of a memoir, Acts of Surrender: A Writer’s Memoir. His screenplay adaptations of his Q’ntana novels are on their way to the big screen as a trio of epic feature films.As a creativity catalyst and workshop facilitator for more than two decades, Mark David has guided writers and non-writers alike to connect with their innate wisdom, open to their creative power and express themselves with ease. He is also a broadcaster, a popular speaker on topics related to creativity and spirituality, and an accomplished artist and photographer.
- The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write
- Learn practical, fun techniques guaranteed to get your stories on paper. Weave worlds of wonder beyond your conscious imagining. Discover how to write naturally, eloquently and powerfully without struggle.
- Whether you’re a seasoned writer or just starting out, whatever your genre or form, this award-winning book will deepen your creative experience and awaken you to new skills, new stories and a renewed confidence in your innate gifts.
You know what’s coming next: NaNoWriMo. What would you write if you were going to spend a whole month writing it? Something funny? Something silly? What if you jumped out of your genre or favorite style during November?
Also, in the 21st century people and countries around the world inhabit cannibals. This is rumored to be true, yet who knew that this satirist essay could have influenced some to actually do it?
Word of the Week:
with Anu Garg
1. Relieving pain; soothing.
2. Bland or insipid: not likely to provoke or offend.